Friday, June 5, 2009

Tonight's Festivities...

There was a good crowd tonight. I got there about 7:30, and the live music was in full swing. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. The entry fee was $5 for non-drinkers, kids under 12 FREE, and ONLY $10 to receive a wine glass and get to sample all of the drinks. That is a good deal.

I saw some really great artists there. Some I knew from last year, some (many) were new this year too! The music I saw was of the James Brown era-type too. People were dancing and having fun. The kids were really getting into the music too.

Overall, this event was fun to attend, and the weather was so amazing today. Even possibly light jacket weather tonight too.

Some of the artists included: Courtney Smith (Coordinator and Screen Printer), Ashley Gierke (Amazing and Intricate paper cutouts - WOW!!), Blissful Notions (Janice Plemon), Ken Burnside (Landscape Paintings), The Hemp Master (Brennen Stanley), Morgan's Serendipity, Miranda's Loom (www.mirandasloom.com), My Sister 2 (Soaps n Such), Ruth's Soap, Josh Nobling (Painted Portriature), Yolanda (Fine Metal Jewelry), and more. I grabbed as many business cards as I could, so I am sorry if I missed your name!

Here are some images of the fair:

















Hope to see you there next time...
Keep checking back for updates and links to artists' websites and contact info.

*** IF YOU WERE AN ARTISTS THAT VENDED TONIGHT, I CAN PUT AN AD FOR YOU ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS SITE!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

The very first event in 2008

The very first event in 2008